We Are Hiring
Job vacancy: Part Time Bar Staff
Salary: £7.50 to £8 per hour
Recruitment Open Days:
Monday 30th July 2018 between 11 – 1pm
Tuesday 7th August 2018 between 4 – 6pm
—>What to do: Email email@example.com to confirm your attendance
—>What to Bring: Your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience
About The Antwerp Arms
The Antwerp Arms became North London’s first community owned pub in April 2015. Located opposite the picturesque Bruce Castle Park, in the heart of historical Tottenham. The pub is managed by the Antwerp Arms Association on behalf of shareholders. Located five minutes from White Hart Lane, this lovely community pub is a place for local people, families, community groups and businesses to meet, socialise and call their own. It is popular with the local neighbours and is extremely popular with Tottenham Hotspur football fans during match days. Currently, the grounds are closed for building works, and is expected to re-open in September 2018.
The pub hosts birthday and anniversary parties, funeral receptions as well as weekly community social events such as luncheon clubs for people in crises and gardening clubs.
The pub holds approx 200 people standing on a match day. Currently, there are at 12 tables covering at least 50 people and a bar that sits about 10 people.
We are looking for hard working and reliable bar staff for part-time bar work.
The pub opens on Mondays to Sundays.
The shifts varies from 12 noon until 12 midnight. Shift hours range from 4 to 8 hours.
We are looking for people with excellent customer care and bartending experience, though it is not essential, but it would be an advantage. Full training will be given. You will be expected to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for customers, serving their needs, requirements and expectations.
• Interact with customers, take orders and serve drinks, food and snacks
• Prepare alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
• Offer outstanding customer service
• Operate the tills
• Handle cash and card transactions
• Operate a glass washer machine
• Dispose waste in line with company policy
• Collect glasses, crockery and other items when necessary
• Assess bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations
• Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
• Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
• Stay customer focused and nurture excellent customer experience
• Comply with all food and beverage regulations
• Clean and tidy tables and bar
• Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised
• Assist with ordering of new stock
• Receive goods and ensure items are stored properly and in the correct areas
• Keep the storage areas and office organised and tidy
• Good English verbal communication skills
• Enthusiastic and cheerful disposition
• Observe personal hygiene
• Health and safety conscious
• Computer literacy
• Knowledge of a second language is a plus
• Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
• Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
Antwerp Arms Association