Food Service Hours
- Tuesday to Thursday 4.00 pm – 8.00 pm
- Friday 4.00 pm – 9.00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 1.00 pm – 8.00 pm
Why not book a table and enjoy something from our menu? If you prefer to enjoy our food and drink at home, you can order it to go. Perfect if you are shielding.
If you have any allergies, special dietary requirements or want your food cooked in a particular way, please let your server know.
We serve a range of bar snacks including nuts, crisps and savoury biscuits.
We serve burgers between Tuesday and Saturday. On Sundays Kitty cooks a meat and vegetarian meal. We serve fortnightly Thursday specials. Where possible, locally sourced ingredients are used. Puddings and hot drinks are available throughout the week. Let us know what you think. We will continue to change the food we offer based on your feedback.
See our menu Antwerp-Food-Menu-August.
Burger Menu – available Tuesday – Saturday
- Classic – Homemade beef burger, melted red Leicester, caramelised onions, topped with secret special sauce
- Kit’s Fried Chicken – Lightly spiced buttermilk fried chicken breasts, red cabbage apple honey mustard slaw, pickled red onion, green chillies and Sriracha mayo
- Grilled Chicken – plain or peri peri rub, red cabbage apple honey mustard slaw and pickled red onion
- Bean Burger – 5 bean burger pattie, homemade cherry tomato relish, chargrilled bell pepper, red cabbage apple honey slaw and pickled red onions
All burgers are served with a slice of beef tomato, baby gem lettuce and a toasted brioche bun – £7.95
With chips or fried onion rings – £9.00
Children’s Burger Menu – available Tuesday – Saturday
- Smashed homemade burger plain (ask server for any extras)
- Grilled mini chicken fillet burger
All children’s burgers are £4.00 on their own or £5.00 with chips
- Chips £2.50
- Onion rings £1.50
- Classic salad £1.50
- Ice Cream – 1 scoop £2.00, 2 scoops £3.50, 3 scoops 4.50
- Apple pie and 1 scoop of ice cream £4.50
- Sticky toffee pudding and 1 scoop of ice cream £4.50
- Chocolate pudding and 1 scoop of ice cream £4.50
Ask your server for ice cream flavours available
- Tea – black. Cows milk available
- Tea – fruit/herbal
Sunday Menu Examples
Roast beef, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, steamed vegetables, gravy and horseradish sauce
Slow cooked shoulder of lamb, rosemary potatoes, maple roasted carrots and parsnips with homemade Yorkshires
Roast lemon and thyme stuffed chicken, roast chicken, honey glazed parsnips and carrots, rosemary roasties, homemade Yorkshires and gravy
Sage and garlic pork loin with crackling and homemade apple sauce with all the trimmings.
Vegetable tartlet with vegetables of the day
£14.00 adults, £7.00 children
Thursday Special Menu Example
Buttery chicken tikka masala or chana palak masala served with homemade soft puri bread, basmati rice, garlic and lemon tender stem broccoli and a refreshing Tiger beer for £10. Finish with a refreshing mango ice cream for £12.